From Shah Alam to Cyberjaya
Posted August 5, 2008on:
he asked me to help him on the route from shah alam to Cyberjaya. well, i just figure it out. bt if there’s any readers out there know the simplest route, may drop a comment later kayh. hope this info might help him. and sorry for the delay. the best option i hope🙂
1. From Shah Alam, u need to go to KTM Shah Alam n take KTM Komuter to go to KL Sentral.
2. At KL Sentral, change to ERL (express Rail Link) to take ur route to Putrajaya Sentral.
3. From Putrajaya Sentral u then need to take a T429 bus to Cyberjaya.
You will then reach Cyberjaya.
Updated upon request:
From Shah Alam to Pandan Indah:
1. Go to KTM Shah Alam n buy ticket to Bandar Tasik Selatan (BTS).
2. U need to change to Ampang Line aka STAR LRT at BTS to go to Pandan Indah.
3. Make sure u pick the right train to Pandan Indah, meaning: take train to AMPANG.
If this entry doesn’t help u much, please provide me more info on which destination at Cyberjaya u need to drop off and which center from shah alam u begin with.